Orange & Cranberry Overnight Oats
- Makes enough for a two servings or two people.
- Dairy free recipe with a creamy texture.
- Packed with fibre, protein and vitamins.
55g Rolled Porridge Oats
30g Fine Oatmeal
1 tsp of Cranberry Powder
25g Dried sweetened cranberries
1 Tbsp of Sunflower Seeds
1-2 tsp of whole Chia Seed
2 Tbsp of Ground Almonds
130ml of the milk of your choice - either dairy milk or a nut milk such as rice milk or cashew milk
- 30ml Orange Juice.
- 2 tsp of Orange Zest.
- In a jar, large tumbler or bowl add all the dry ingredients and stir.
- Then pour over the milk, the orange juice and orange zest. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in the fridge overnight or for at least 4-6 hours.
- The porridge will have become thicker.
- Stir again before eating.