- Delicious bars for nut lovers!
- Easy to make.
- Raw & Vegan.
- Sugar & Gluten-Free.
- Perfect protein snack.
4 tbsp peanut butter
4 tbsp cashew butter
6 tbsp coconut flour
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp cacao powder
- To one bowl, add peanut butter, 2 tbsp coconut flour, 1.5 tbsp maple syrup and a generous pinch of salt. Mix well.
- To another bowl, add cashew butter, 2 tbsp coconut flour, 1.5 tbsp maple syrup and cacao, and mix well.
- Layer a plastic container (can be a lunch box) with cling film. Put your cashew & cacao mixture on the bottom of the container and spread evenly using your hand. Put the peanut butter mixture on top and spread evenly, also using your hand.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Once the mixture is cold and solid, transfer it onto a flat surface, cut into desired shapes, dust with some more coconut flour and enjoy!