Nori Tofu Wrap with Homegrown Bean Sprouts
This incredibly simple lunch-time snack contains high and balanced levels of protein from the tofu, nori and bean-sprouts, with only a tiny number of calories.
Toasted Nori seaweed sheets
Beansprouts grown from Mung Bean seeds
Germinator Jar for growing beansprouts
1) Propogate the mung bean sprouts as directed on the packet, with the Germinator Jar.
2) Take a sheet of nori and lay it flat.
3) Chop up some tofu and add some of the bean-sprouts you have grown.
4) Season with crushed chillies, nori flakes, vinegar and soy sauce to taste.
5) Lay the filling on top of the nori and wrap it all up.