Mighty Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
- Dairy-free Green Tea Smoothie
- Makes enough for 2 people.
- Sweetened with Banana and Yacon Syrup.
1 Tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
½ tsp of Vanilla Paste
10-12 (or large handful) of Walnut Halves
2 tsp Kale Powder
1-2 tsp of Yacon Syrup
- 250ml of recently boiled water, cooled.
- Break up the banana and pour over the water. Add the remaining ingredients apart from the Yacon Syrup.
- Whizz up for 30 seconds. Add the Yacon Syrup.
- Stir or shake (depending on your machine) and blend again for another 30-40 seconds or until you have a smooth consistency. Taste again and add extra Yacon Syrup if you wish and dilute with more water if you wish. Then serve.