Winter Spiced Pancakes
- Delicious Christmas breakfast idea.
- These pancakes will make your house smell very festive!
- Vegan & Gluten-Free.
350g Gluten-Free Flour
200ml Oat Milk
2 Tbsp Fine Oatmeal
2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/4 Tsp Ground Cloves
pinch of Ground Nutmeg
pinch of Salt
to sprinkle on top
150g Cashew Nuts
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
for frying the pancakes
- Cover cashews with water and leave to soak for about an hour.
- In a big bowl, mix flour, coconut sugar, oat milk, 200ml water and spices.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and brush with a little bit of coconut oil.
- Put 2-3 spoons of batter per pancake into the pan and fry for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Drain and rinse cashews thoroughly. Place soaked cashews in a food processor or blender with a little water. Blend, slowly adding more water, until you reach desired creamy consistency.
- Pour Maple Syrup on your pancakes.
- Top your pancakes with cashew cream and cranberries. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top.