Iced Mochaccino Smoothie
- Refreshing dairy free smoothie.
- No banana – sweetened with dates.
- Smooth, rich chocolate-coffee flavour.
- Makes enough for two people.
- Can be diluted with Coconut Milk to taste.
3-4 Medjool Dates, stones removed!
25g Cashew nuts, pre-soak if you wish.
1-2 tsp Espresso Coffee Powder according to taste.
2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder, plus a little extra for dusting.
1 Tbsp Maca Powder
1 Tbsp Fine Oatmeal
¼ tsp Vanilla Paste
300-350ml Coconut Milk Drink
Small pinch of salt.
- 1 or 2 hours in advance of making your smoothie (or the night before if more convenient) fill an ice-cube tray or other sectioned silicone mould with 30-50ml of Coconut Milk Drink. Place in the freezer until set.
- Add half to ⅔ of the coconut milk ice cubes into a liquidiser. Then pour in the remainder of the un-frozen coconut milk drink along with the dates and cashews. Blend for 10-20 seconds.
- Now add all the remaining ingredients and blitz for 30 seconds or until you have a smooth, velvety consistency.
- Pour into chilled glasses and dust with Cacao Powder and a drizzle of your chosen syrup if you wish.