Gluten Free Bread Flour Blend
- Uses just 3 gluten free flours.
- Makes 1.3kg of bread flour.
- Just add to your gluten-free bread recipe.
400g Millet Flour.
200g Tapioca Flour. Naturally slightly sticky when wet. Excellent for gluten free baking.
400g Potato Flour.
200g Cornflour. This is also known as corn starch. It's the white powder more commonly used to thicken sauces and gravy. It helps to bind (a little) and add texture.
- Sift all the flours in to a bowl or food processor. Mix with your hands or blend the flours for a minute or so.
- Sift in the cornstarch (cornflour) and mix/blend thoroughly.
- Transfer to an airtight container or use straight away in your chosen gluten free bread recipe.