Nut, Seed & Fruit Bites
- Delicious, vegan & gluten-free bites.
- Sweetened with maple syrup.
- Nuts and seeds are a fantastic source of omega oils.
- Almonds are a great source of protein and fibre. Helping you feel fuller for longer.
- A healthy snack that you can batch bake and enjoy all week.
- Can be eaten on its own or crumbled into milk or yoghurts.
- Perfect as a snack or a dessert.
1 cup almonds
1 cup cashew nuts
3/4 cup figs
1/2 cup hazelnuts
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup poppy seeds
2/3 cup maple syrup
3tbsp coconut oil
1tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Roughly chop almonds, hazelnuts & figs.
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat, stir in maple syrup, salt & vanilla extract.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a baking tray layered with baking paper.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Leave to cool. Placing in the fridge will help the ingredients stick together.
- Cut and enjoy!