- A sweet, filling smoothie.
- Makes around 600ml/1 pint of smoothie.
- This smoothie has a lovely thick consistency that keeps you full up and reduces the urge to snack!
- Add protein powder to make a meal replacement smoothie!
1 tsp Cacao Nibs. Adds a sweet chocolate flavour and a pep with naturally occurring caffeine.
8 Unblanched Almonds. The almonds will create a lovely thick, filling smoothie.
1 tsp Hemp Seeds. These are full of omega-3 and 6, as well as being high in protein and the outer shells provide fibre.
1 Tbsp Oatmeal. Makes the smoothie thicker and fills you up.
1 tsp of Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder.
- 1 Medium Banana.
- 1 handful/25g of spinach.
- 300ml cold water.
- Place all the ingredients into your liquidiser and whizz up for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into a large glass or tumbler.
- Garnish with cacao nibs if you wish.
- Serve and enjoy straight away. This smoothie can be stored in the fridge and enjoyed later in that day!