These delicious cranberry & roasted hazelnut raw chocolates have been designed for Easter, but the recipe works well for any occasion. Tailor them to your taste by swapping the nuts and fruit for different types. You’ll need silicone moulds to shape the chocs!
This recipe makes approximately 50 small chocolates.
6 tablespoons raw cacao powder.
100g Raw Cacao Butter.
3 tbsp coconut sugar.
A pinch of pink salt.
100g of cranberries.
100g of roasted hazelnuts.
1) Place a heat-proof bowl in a saucepan of water and gently heat on a low setting. Melt the cacao butter in the bowl. Use a whisk to keep the mixture moving.
2) Add the cacao powder a spoonful at a time, stirring constantly.
3) Keeping the heat on low, add your coconut sugar. You may wish to add more than the suggested amount if you prefer a sweeter chocolate. Do note, keeping the chocolate on the heat may cause overheating.
4) Mix in the nuts and cranberries. Spoon the mixture into moulds.
5) To set the chocolate, place the mould in the fridge for 2 hours or the freezer for 20 minutes.
The above recipe was developed by Choc Chick™