Christmas Stollen Spice Mix
- Add to cakes, pastries, chocolate and other desserts.
- Makes around 55-60g of spice.
- Mix a little with Coconut Sugar for a tasty sprinkle.
4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
4 tsp Ground Allspice
4 tsp Ground Ginger
4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
4 tsp Ground Cloves
2 tsp Cardamom Powder
2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Measure out the ingredients into a clean, dry container with a lid. (We used a microwave take-away style container, but any plastic lidded container will do.) Make sure there’s enough room for the ingredients to move around freely.
- Now replace the lid and shake, shake, shake! Using a spoon or funnel, transfer the spice blend into a sterilised* jam jar or other spice container.
- Place in a cool dark cupboard until you are ready to use.