Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- These delicious, sweet, chunky cookies will fill your house with an irresistible chocolate smell!
- This recipe makes enough for 12 medium-sized cookies.
- Vegan and made without cane sugar.
- Quick and easy to make.
125g coconut butter
80g coconut sugar
30g cacao powder
2tsp egg replacer
1.5tsp vanilla paste
0.5tsp baking powder
generous pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Mix 2tsp of egg replacer with 4tbsp of water, and set aside.
- In a little saucepan, melt the coconut butter on low heat.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl. Add in the coconut butter, vanilla, egg replacer and walnuts.
- Mix the dough using your hands.
- Roll the dough into balls and form cookies to the desired shape and size. Place 1 inch apart on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!