Chocolate Snack Crumble
- Crunchy and filling chocolate snack.
- High in omega oils and fibre.
- Good source of minerals.
- Quick to make on the hob.
- Makes around 350g of sprinkle.
100g of Pecan pieces
45g Pumpkin seeds
45g Chopped Almonds
1 Tbsp Golden Flaxseed
3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
2 TbspCacao Powder
1 Tbsp Maca Powder
3-5 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Sprinkle in the pecan nuts, chopped almonds and coconut sugar.
- Stir and turn the heat down a little.
- Add the golden flax, pumpkin seeds, sultanas, maca powder and cacao powder.
- Mix gently so that all the nuts and seeds are evenly coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Remove from the heat and transfer into a heat proof dish. Allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.