Dark & White Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts
- Delicious, creamy & crunchy sweet treat.
- Quick & easy to make.
- Vegan & gluten-free!
- Source of a powerful antioxidant – Selenium.
1 cup Brazil Nuts
1 bar melted dark chocolate
3 tbsp melted white chocolate
salt to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Toast brazil nuts for about 7-10 minutes until slightly golden.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a little bowl over boiling water.
- Dip the brazil nuts in the chocolate carefully to coat them, shake off excess chocolate and place on the baking paper. Leave to cool and place in the fridge to set.
- Melt the white chocolate in a little bowl over boiling water. Remove the brazil nuts from the fridge. Using a brush, gently coat the nuts with white chocolate, sprinkle with a little bit of salt and put back in the fridge to set.
- Once the white chocolate is set, remove from the fridge and enjoy!