Coconut & Spelt Cacao Waffles
- Soft fluffy waffles.
- The perfect recipe for a weekend brunch.
- Rich chocolate flavour.
- Top with your favourite berries.
- Sweetened only with stevia.
20g Cacao Powder
30g Spelt Flour
20g Coconut Flour
100ml Almond Milk
½ tsp Baking Powder
1 drop Chocolate Stevia Drops
1 tsp Maca Powder
1 tbsp Coconut Oil (to oil the waffle iron)
- 1 egg
- Suggested toppings: Greek Yoghurt, pomegranate seeds, raspberries, blueberries and Bee Pollen
- Heat your waffle maker. Brush the irons with coconut oil.
- Combine the egg, spelt flour, cacao powder, coconut flour, baking powder, maca powder and stevia in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- When the waffle maker has heated up to the correct temperature, add the mixture and close the lid.
- Serve warm with your favourite toppings!