Homemade Brazil Nut & Cacao Butter
- Easy homemade brazil nut butter.
- Delicious, healthy spread.
- Sweet, chocolatey & smooth.
- Great addition to ice creams or desserts.
2 cups brazil nuts
2Tbsp cacao powder
2Tbsp maple syrup
pinch of salt
- Toast brazil nuts for around 5 minutes on a medium heat in a dry pan, to release the flavour. Leave to cool.
- Place brazil nuts and salt in a food processor or high speed blender. Blend, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides until you reach desired consistency.
- Add maple syrup and cacao and blend until mixed well. Taste and add more cacao and/or maple syrup according to your taste preferences.