Berry Burst Smoothie
- Dairy-free and nut free smoothie.
- Packed full of red and purple fruits.
- Made from cupboard ingredients.
- Rich in Vitamin C and great for re-hydrating.
300ml Coconut Water (Cocofina)
1 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
2 Tbsp Freeze-dried Raspberries
2 Tbsp Freeze-dried Sliced Cherries
2 tsp Sea Buckthorn Powder
1 tsp of Rose Water
2-3 Tbsp Maple Syrup. Add according to taste.
- 1 fresh Apple (we used Golden Delicious).
- Pour the coconut water into your liquidiser and chop in the apple with its skin left on.
- Add all the dry ingredients. Whizz up for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup. Whizz up again for 20-30 seconds.
- Taste and sweeten with more Maple Syrup if necessary.
- The smoothie is ready to serve.