Anna’s Seed & Nut Loaf
- Gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free.
- Stores well in a cool cupboard for a good week.
- Slices easily, use your favourite spreads and toppings.
- Filling and satisfying bread alternative.
140g Sunflower Seeds
120g Golden Flax Seed
70g Unblanched Almonds
53g Cashew Nuts
150g Gluten-free Porridge Oats
10 Tbsp Ground Golden Flax Seed
2 Tbsp of Chia Seed
1 tsp of Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Honey
5 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 375ml cold water.
- Pre-heat the oven to 185°C Fan/200°C/Gas Mark 6. Grease and line a large loaf tin or just use a large silicone loaf tin like we did!
- Put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly. In a separate small bowl mix the honey, the melted coconut oil and the water.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Leave to stand for 2 hours. After this time the mixture should have a thick, sticky dough-like consistency.
- Spoon the mixture in your loaf tin and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the oven for 50-60 minutes. The bread should sound hollow when tapped.
- Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool, preferably overnight. It will then be perfect to slice.