Almond Butter Stuffed Medjools
- These stuffed dates are so simple to make. They look so pretty once they are plated up and make the perfect canapé to serve at parties.
- Sweet vegan bites.
- Fill with your favourite nut or seed butter.
- Add your favourite toppings.
- Makes a great homemade gift.
10 Medjool Dates
1 tsp per date Almond Butter
20g Freeze-Dried Strawberries (crushed)
70g Dark Chocolate (melted)
- Remove the stones from the dates. It is up to you how many dates you prepare. We recommend 2-3 dates per person. They can be quite sticky, so keep a bowl of warm water nearby to wash your hands!
- Carefully spoon about 1 tsp almond butter into each date.
- Dollop the melted dark chocolate on the bottom half of the date, smoothing round to ensure the bottom half of the date is coated.
- Sprinkle crushed freeze-dried fruit over the chocolate and leave to set.