Mix raspberry powder with Sukrin Melis and a little water to make the little red bits.
Preheat your oven to 175°c. This recipe makes one medium sized Gingerbread house.
1) Cream together the Sukrin Gold and butter. Add the egg and agave syrup and mix well.
2) Mix the dry ingredients together and add to the mixture. Knead until smooth. Wrap mixture in cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
3) Roll Mixture out to a desired thickness and cut the house shapes out with your chosen cutters. We used Lakeland cookie cutters.
4) Place your cookie shapes on a baking tray and cook for around 7 minutes until golden brown. Cool on wire rack and then assemble!
5) Decorate according to your own preference and display proudly for everyone to see! One handy tip is to use raspberry powder as a natural food colouring for the red bits, and Sukrin Melis to make the snow.
Healthy Supplies: The UK's Top Online Health Food Store
At Healthy Supplies, we stock the widest range of organic and eco-friendly food, drink and lifestyle products online. Our selection includes free-from, vegan and gluten-free foods and you can make massive savings with our economy sized bulk packs. We’re committed to enhancing the overall health and wellbeing of our customers. That’s why, on top of health foods, we offer sports nutrition, eco-friendly home and ethical beauty products.
Healthy Supplies is an online health food & health products store based out of Sussex, England. We offer free UK delivery on all orders over £39, and international delivery is also available for our overseas customers.