- Made from 100% pure raspberries.
- Ideal for desserts, home baking and much more.
- Great in jellies or ice-cream.
- Can be rehydrated to make a raspberry puree or sauce.
- Use to make raspberry drinks including smoothies and milkshakes.
- No sweeteners and no other additives.
Freeze dried raspberry powder is is a natural and healthy way to introduce extra fruit into the diet, as well as being a natural, safe colouring and flavouring. The powder contains no artificial ingredients, flavourings or colourings, just pure raspberry.
Directions and Uses
Raspberry powder can be used to make smoothies, milkshakes, lollies, jelly, flavouring yoghurt or custard, meringue, sauces and desserts
. It is also an ideal consistency for dusting onto puddings
and can be used in many baking recipes.
This raspberry powder can be used dry, or rehydrated with water to make a sauce or drink. Use 1 part raspberry powder to 7 parts water to reconstitute this powder back to the consistency of raspberry puree.
Storage instructions: This pack contains the equivalent of 700g of raspberries, and has a long shelf life - typically 1 year. Once opened, keep the pack sealed with the clip provided with your order.
Raspberries. (100% pure raspberry).
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|_of which sugars||38.9g|
|_of which saturates||0.4g|