Freeze-dried blackberries are free from any additives. 100% pure blackberry, they have the familiar tangy flavour that you would expect.
These freeze-dried blackcurrants are dried to one-sixth of their original weight, and can be eaten as-is or reconstituted with water. Eat as a snack, add to breakfast (using the milk to reconstitute it), or add to apple and blackcurrant pie.
One typical 18g serving counts as one of your five-a-day. This can be reconstituted 6x to over 100g.
Freeze-dried fruit is additive-free.
100g foil-sealed pack.
- No added sugar.
- No preservatives.
- 100% blackberry.
- Tastes like the real fruit.
- 100g of freeze-dried blackberries is the equivalent of 600g of blackberries. Just the water is taken away.
- Same size as normal blackberries - nice large fruit.
- You can eat as-is, or rehydrate if you wish.
- Eat as a snack, or add to muesli.
100% freeze-dried blackberries. No additives or sugar.
See our freeze-dried fruit nutritional information page for general information about freeze-dried fruit.