Click on images to enlarge:
These almonds are roasted and have a rich flavour.
Last Batch Produced on Mon 13 Feb 2017 10:40. Best before End Aug 2017. Produce of Australia. Packed in the UK.
Roasted Almonds, Unblanched 1kg (Sussex Wholefoods)
Full-flavoured & Crunchy Roasted Almonds
- No salt, no sugar and no oil. Just pure almonds.
These are full flavoured almonds with a satisfying toasted, mildly savoury flavour. Nothing at all is added to create this taste. It is the natural oils in the almonds which help the flavour to develop during the roasting process.
Perfect for snacking, garnishing and adding to your muesli. The almonds still have their skins on, so you are still getting a good dose of fibre in each handful.
7 Ways to use Unsalted Roasted Almonds
- As these almonds are sugar-free and salt-free, they make the ideal healthy snack. Eat on their own, or mixed with other nuts and dried fruit.
- Crush these roasted almonds and use to top cakes and desserts.
- Make cocoa-dusted almonds: use a brush to coat each almond with a very thin layer of rice syrup before dusting with a generous layer of cocoa.
- Use these almonds in museli. As they are roasted, they are extra-crunchy, even when covered in milk!
- Make chilli almonds by frying these almonds in a mixture of butter, chilli, garlic and a little salt.
- Whizz these almonds in a blender to make a very tasty roasted almond butter. This can be spread onto toast, or used in smoothies.
- Use these almonds in a stuffing mix: chopped roasted almonds, breadcrumbs, butter, parsley, sage, thyme, onion and garlic.
Air roasted, unblanched almonds.(Produce of the USA)
Once opened keep in an airtight container or seal your bag with a freshness clip.
Wheat-free • Does not naturally contain gluten • Vegetarian, Vegan • Dairy-free.
Customer Reviews on Trustpilot